Link to Hanoi Group / Sourcing Division

Home About us Services Industry Overview Contact us News & Data Archive
Vietnam's Premier Business Consultant
Industry Overview
Civil Engineering
Real Estate
Consumer Goods
International Trade
Media & Marketing
Automotive Industry
Textile & Garment
Power Sector
Information Technology
Home / Industry Overview / Media&Marketing

According to Vietnam Advertisement Association, 80% of Vietnam’s advertising revenues (app. US$500mill. in 2006) went to about 50 foreign enterprises, while app. 3000 local companies competed for the remaining 20%.

Most of serious FDI enterprises have their global marketing agencies, or choose to work with international partners in Vietnam, as between Unilever, Ford and Mindshare&JWT; Honda, Toyota and Dentsu. And increasingly, Vietnam’s companies also seek services, in particular strategic branding plan or creative campaigns, from foreign partners, such as MobiFone, Vinaphone or Viettel, 3 leading mobile network operators.

Among 3000 local entities, only a handful number is capable to draw a strategic marketing plan. Foreign advertising agents often seek to contract local companies in outsourcing of below-the-line activities: logistics, installment, branding, promotion activities.

It is not cheap at all in Vietnam to run a serious ad campaign. A 30sec TVC at major national channels (VTV or HTV) costs up to US$1,800. A full page ad fee in a 10,000-circulated bi-monthly magazine ranges between US1,500 and 3,000.

TV’s and newspapers in Vietnam are all under control of the government. There is nothing of so-called private TV or private magazine. While all TV channels and most newspapers run the sales of advertisement by themselves, a portion of (professional) magazines seek to work with local advertisement agencies to outsource the sales of ad.

Hanoi Group’s expertise

Managing partners at HG are among the top names in Vietnam’s marketing and media industry. We have been involved in a number of marketing consulting projects with prestigious clients: Honda, IBM, Abbott Laboratories, Samsung etc. At present we also extend to invest in direct marketing, a sub-line of marketing which possesses great potential in Vietnam.

With Hanoi Group, you are well advised with your sales and marketing plan while entering or operating in Vietnam. We also could help develop network and professional relationship with Vietnamese media, a significance for your effective operation in Vietnam.


Copyright Hanoi Group. All Right Reserved. General Enquiries info@hanoiconsulting.com

trị nám

cách trị hôi nách

trị sẹo

Xóa hình xăm

Nâng mũi hàn quốc

cách làm sữa chua

thời trang và công nghệ thế giới giải trí khoa học công nghệ công nghệ mobile smartphone thời sự review đánh giá sản phẩm oto xe máy thông tin công nghệ thời trang làm đẹp apple iphone 6 plus bộ sưu tập vest nam thời trang nam thời trang nam 2015 bộ sưu tập áo sơ mi giầy dép nam 2015 giầy da nam hệ thống bán lẻ thời trang việt nam tin thời trang nam áo sơ mi nam giày lười nam áo thun dành cho nam áo vest nam tin công nghệ tin công nghệ chuyên sâu asus zenfone tin tức công nghệ cập nhật 24/7 samsung galaxy s6 edge kiểu sơ mi đẹp thời trang nam công sở jean nam mới nhất samsung galaxy s6 edge váy đẹp 2015 ipad 4 có hiệu năng cao điện thoại lg thông tin mới về zenfone 3 chụp ảnh tự sướng trên samsung galaxy a5 so sánh cảm biến vân tay apple và samsung thời trang và cuộc sống